RGF is representing one of the well-established global FMCG, a true leading beauty powerhouse. They empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day.
* Standardize and harmonize posture and tools on screening for fraud.
* Stabilize the landscape, relationship, and maintenance of card acceptance process.
* Manage and oversee newly implemented payment types and streamline onboarding.
* Help business evaluate and implement new payment methods and increase presence in different marketplaces.
* Automate work processes
* Support and formalize processes for Fraud and Security
* Manage contracts with payment service platform or merchant banks across the region
* Carry out negotiations with banks and platforms
* At least 6 years of Treasury experience and familiar with Ecommerce space, consumer consumption and habits
* Experience in fraud risk, managing contracts with payment service platform or banks of platforms across region
* Prior experience in negotiation talks with banks
* Background in Finance, business management/ studies due to job nature
* Prior regional exposure would be advantageous
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep