RGF is representing a reputable MNC in Financial Services. They are actively looking to hire a Customer Service Team Manager to join their team.
* Hire, Train, Build teams in various regions
* Develop and value add to a robust training program to get CS team up to speed
* Devise future business strategies, tying in BU KPIs to business objectives
* To manage a team size of 50-60
* Communicate deliverables to team members in a timely manner
* Deploy team in a High Efficiency, Low-Cost model
* Due to the nature of the job, fluent in both English and Chinese is required to be able to liaise effectively with native Mandarin-speaking counterparts daily
* Relevant Experience in managing a global team, industry experience is not a must
* Have been in various roles within the CS teams (e.g., ticket, chat, calls)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in CS
* Self-driven and embraces challenges
* Understand the hiring practices and candidate demographics in the various regions
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.