* Permanent role in a renowned MNC (Construction)
* Regional Exposure
* HR Generalist & Payroll scope
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a multinational company in the Construction industry. They are in an expansion phase across Asia-Pacific and is currently looking to hire a Senior HR Executive as part of their HR team in Singapore. This is a replacement headcount and as a team, you will be taking care of 500+ employees (White-and Blue-Collar).
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
As part of a HR team of 5 and in the Shared Service team, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on payroll processing in the Construction Industry:
* As a HR Generalist role, you will support the HR Department on effective delivery of HR operations and activities to our business units, including payroll and other HR & Admin duties and projects as assigned
* Manage full spectrum of payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner including data entry of new hires and resignees
* Ensure timely submission of monthly CPF payments, IRAS submissions, NS make-up pay claims, tax filing and all government paid leave claims
* Responsible for payroll reconciliation and related reports required from Finance
* Responsible for submission of surveys and support of annual audits
* Responsible for the full management of TimeSoft system including Leave module
* Maintain and ensure accuracy of employee information in HRIS systems and personnel files
* Work Pass Management (application, issuance, renewal, cancellation, etc.)
* Responsible for HR administration such as letter of employment etc
* Generate weekly reports and other reports as required
* At least 3-5 year(s) of relevant working experience
* Sound knowledge in Local Tax and Employment Law
* Experience in using payroll software such as TimeSoft, Prosoft or SAGE
* Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel (must be able to do report - V Lookup / Pivot)
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: CBD (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.