The company specializes in website and mobile app development, as well as digital marketing. They are committed to providing strong digital solutions, that client's distinct brand, and assisting in the generation of higher sales revenue. They keep their works fresh and innovative by leveraging the latest web design trends and market insights.
The ideal candidate should be an individual who is outspoken, hardworking & able to build relationships with new / existing customers. Most importantly, he/she must be convincing and able to leverage on the company's unique selling points to generate higher revenues. A plus point would be that the candidate has an existing network of clients.
You are part of a 5 sales team members and this role reports to the BD Team Lead in Singapore. Your responsibility will include but not limited to:
* Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate software solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
* Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process
* Able to source for new leads actively & promptly handle warm leads to ensure the project is sealed
* Preparing detailed & convincing proposals with accurate quotation & timelines based on potential customers' business requirements
* Manage existing client's relationship to retain revenue and generate higher lifetime value
* Clear briefings on scope of work to internal team members once project is sealed. Active communications with management team on revenue reports
* 2 years of experience in related field (agency background a plus)
* Understanding of technologies such as HTML, PHP, ASP.NET, React Native, SQL
* Highly motivated & target driven individuals
* Good business acumen, communication & interpersonal skills
* Experience in presentation
What's on Offer:
* A trusted company by more than 800 clients regionally
* Experience in assisting companies in scaling up through digital transformation
* Pre-Approved Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) Vendor for E-Commerce websites & Digital Marketing, enabling businesses to get 70% funding
* Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.