Our client is a community hospital in Singapore that provides professional healthcare services.
* Evaluate and recognize the requirements of patients and their families when they are admitted to any of the services and during routine assessments
* Conduct clinical procedures when required
* Accurately record patient and family assessments, care goals, treatment evaluations, and reviews
* Offer orientation to new doctors, guide medical students and other visitors who are attached to the facility
* Facilitate access to appropriate supportive care services in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
* Contribute to Quality Improvement and Research initiatives on an as-needed basis
* Take part in on-call duty during after-hours as scheduled
* Possession of a recognized medical degree approved by the SMC
* Full registration with the SMC
* Experience in Geriatric/ Neurology/ Oncology/ Orthopaedic preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231114-339705