* Report to COO of the Group who sits in HK
* Permanent role
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a HK-based multinational company which has strong envision and is a market leader in the IT Consultancy and Solutions. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a new headcount Office Admin Operations Manager to assist their daily admin operations across different departments.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Part of a global Ops team, this role is based in Singapore and report to the Chief Operating Officer (base in Hong Kong) of the Group and provide administrative support to Singapore's day-to-day operations.
You will be working with respective local teams and your responsibilities include:
* Managing the daily operations of the firm's back-office functions and ensuring accurate and timely processing of workflow
* Vendor liaison including purchasing of IT items, office supplies, etc.
* Assisting Finance team to send out relevant invoices
* Taking care of facilities management administration and coordination with external vendors
* Insurance administration
* IT licenses administration
* Be the contact person to liaise on corporate secretarial matters. You will be the point of contact between 3rd party Corp Sec vendor and internal stakeholders i.e. Legal, Finance)
* Travel & Employee Expense Management
An ideal candidate would be someone
* Minimum Diploma
* Minimum 5 years of Office Admin experience with strong follow-up skills, able to work closely with different departments, able to multitask
* Excellent communications skills in English, both written and spoken to be able to communicate effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
* Able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and keep pace with change
* Good knowledge of Labour Law & HR processes
* Detail-oriented and well organized, self-motivated and a team player
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Location: Tanjong Pagar with hybrid-work model
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to medical coverage.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.