Our client are food travel experts. So, what does that mean? It means that they are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, they will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of travellers. They are currently looking to hire an Assistant HR Manager to join them.
Human Resources Management
* Implement and maintain all human resources policies relating to recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration, and employee relations.
* Provide a sustainable people strategy to reduce employee turnover, cost of training for new employee and recruitment expenses.
* Manage and implement the annual performance management process for employee nationwide, discuss supervisory performance with line managers to align on career development plan, keep record and follow-up individual development plan (IDP) to ensure sufficiency in talent pipeline.
* Own annual C&B strategy by regularly conducting market benchmarks referencing relevant industries
* Own recruitment-training-development strategy and other HR administration.
* Manage end to end payroll and administer Compensation and Benefits for stores & back-office support staff
* Ensure all HR policies, procedures, practices, and day-to-day operations in compliance with the Company's governance, local statutory requirements, local labour laws and national laws
* Serve as contact point for legal/government agencies in dealing with complicated employee issues relating to employment, disciplinary actions, and employee relations
Human Resources Development
* Develop annual training and development plan and manage training budget
* Conduct training audit on all company restaurants annually
* Review and validate training manual to ensure all manuals are up-to-date and meet standard.
* Analyze and define training needs to summarize areas for development
* Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development
* Complete training report on timely basis
* Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager
* At least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, or related fields
* At least 5 - 8 years' experience in Human Resources related fields with a minimum of 2 years in similar capacity, preferably in F&B, hospitality, retail, or service-oriented industries
* Excellent knowledge of Singapore labour law
* Proven track record of developing and implementing HR initiatives and measuring return on investment
* Experience working as Business Partner to guide and advice business leaders on best practices
* Excellence in inter-personality and leadership skills
* A genuine and honest, "can do" and hands-on approach to all interactions
* Computer-savvy and proficiency in English is required to be able to liaise effectively with English-speaking clients
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.