Our client is an innovative Gaming startup headquartered in Singapore and is looking for awesome people to join the team as Gaming Community Executive.
* Complement and support a global ecosystem of designers and developers to develop products that are unique and intriguing
* Create strategies and initiatives, such as high-impact online and offline events, to build the community and promote the adoption of their game(s) (e.g., workshops, lunch & dinner events, livestreams, tutorials, meetups)
* To encourage long-term retention, offer creative help and relationship management to designers and developers.
* Collaborate with influencers across various online platforms to create engaging content to promote the upcoming game and reach within the gaming community
* Collect suggestions and insights from the designer and developer community to incorporate into the product(s) roadmap
* Promote their products in the game industry to raise exposure
* Managing sporadic administrative needs
* 2+ years of experience building and managing gaming communities or partnerships
* BS/BA in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
* Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results with limited supervision
* Passionate about gaming and the latest technologies
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-230914-328571