* Permanent in-house role in a renowned Organisation
* This is a new headcount added to the HR Team
* Strong company business performance
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a MNC with strong business & investment portfolio in Technology & Communication. With the business growth regionally and exciting ongoing HR projects, the company is looking to hire a new added headcount: HRIS Specialist to take on a pivotal individual contributor role in Singapore.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
As a specialist in the HRIS function, this role is based in Singapore and you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimising the HR systems (SAP SuccessFactors) and related projects which includes implementation, maintenance and process improvement initiatives:
* Manage end-to-end HR system project implementation and enhancement projects, ensuring delivery of project milestones
* Serve as the main contact point for external vendors and internal stakeholders on HRIS related enquiries
* Identify opportunities and implement system enhancements to optimise the system performance, improve HR processes and enhance employee experience
* Support other HR projects and initiatives as assigned
* At least 5-7 years' experience in HRIS project implementation work, ideally with in-house experience
* Possess good understanding of HR business processes and workflows
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Location: CBD (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Working days: Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Mode of Work: Hybrid with minimum 3 days in office
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, insurance, medical benefits.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231108-337729